POSITION: Medical Coding Associate
TOTAL EXPERIENCE: 4 to 7 Years
QUALIFICATION: Any graduate with Domain Expertise / Preferably Science background (B.Pharm / BSc. Biology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Medical) or any relevant degree.
OPENINGS AT: Ahmedabad
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Certified Outpatient Coder (COC)
- Certified Inpatient Coder (CIC)
- Medical Coder will have to use medical codes for document patient diagnoses and treatments
- Responsible to assign universal code to diseases as per the instructions
- Reading and analyzing patient records
- Determining the correct codes for patient records.
- Using codes to bill insurance providers.
- Interacting with physicians and assistants to ensure accuracy
- Keeping track of patient data over multiple visits
- Managing detailed, specifically-coded information
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and information security
- Training of Medical Coding and prepare the manuals/protocols for team members
- CPT Code / Procedure Code / Nursing / ENM / Internal Medicine
- Experience in US healthcare verticals
- Proficient in using Medical Coding Software/Tools
- Proficient in using computer
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner & Training Skills
- Well versed with universal medical code
SALARY PACKAGE: 3.60 LPA to 4.80 LPA Best as per the industry standards
5 Days Working
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.tavatconsultancy.com
Please send your resume on email@example.com or you can contact us at 8511566957(HR).