POSITION: Operation Head – RCM (Revenue Cycle Management)
TOTAL EXPERIENCE: 7 to 10 Years
QUALIFICATION: Any graduate with Domain Expertise / Preferably Science background (B.Pharm / BSc. Biology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Medical) or any relevant degree.
OPENINGS AT: Ahmedabad
- Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CPC)
- Certified Professional Biller/Coding (COC)
- Responsible for entire Revenue Cycle Management process and Accounts Receivable
- Responsible to get work done for assigned Clients/Accounts and report to Management
- Regularly communicate with Client contacts to ensure healthy business Relations
- Follow-up with Clients to meet the objectives/TAT of assigned Projects.
- Email Marketing and Collateral development.
- Client Interactions/conduct conference calls
- Responsible for handling and Monitoring Team Members
- Allocate the work and work as a Team player for assigned tasks
- Production and Quality Monitoring
- Performance reviews and appraisals
- Monthly Client Invoicing
- Responsible for problem solving and revenue cycle transformation (for e.g. improvement in % of collections, growth of the client account
team size etc.)
- Work on Analysis, Data Maintaining, Tracking Reports and other necessary tasks to successfully achieve the Project Milestones and timely
- Creation and implementation of monthly dashboard/reports
- Design/create RCM/AR training modules
- Well versed and strong knowledge of US AR and entire process of Revenue Cycle Management
- Proficient in using Computer and different RCM Softwares/Tools
- Excellent verbal, Oral and written communication skills
- Experience in handling the Customer support team in US healthcare IT is preferable
- Presentation skills and data analysis
- People Management
SALARY PACKAGE: CTC – 8 LPA to 15 LPA (No bar for right candidate).
5 Days Working
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.tavatconsultancy.com
Please send your resume on email@example.com or you can contact us at 8511566957(HR).